Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #20 Lavender and Lace



For the Whiff of Joy Challenge #20 Lavender and Lace, I decided to use Willow with sun hat stamp and coloured her with copic pens. I was very lucky to find a sheet of lavender patterned paper by K & Company amongst my stack of papers, and I also found the flowers that I had left over my daughters wedding. While I was out yesterday I saw some ribbon and lace that caught my eye and thought that’s just the thing I am looking for to decorate my card with. I also applied lavender stickles on top of the punched out flower shapes.


Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at this card in my google list and thinking how beautiful it was.... I didn't realise you had made it sweetie! It is sooo lovely! I love the way you have coloured Willow and left her apron white (or coloured it white!) The lavender and lace is such a good combo and you have made a stunning card.

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete