Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Copic Challenge #12


The Copic Challenge #12 was to use the colours R20, E33 and E57, but I only had E33. So I used alternative colours R00, E21, E47 and Marvy pens for the watercolour scenery. The cardstock is American Crafts that is double sided which makes it easy to coordinate, I added paper lace that I coloured to match. Then I punched out in the same cardstock an envelope shape and also used flowers and star gems for the finishing touch.

Everyone’s birthday seems to come at once, now its my husband’s sister birthday. So I made this card for her, I was determined to enter it in this challenge. But I am pushing it to enter it on time, where does the time go. Now I must go and make another card this time for my husband, at least get it prepared so hopefully I can enter another challenge.

Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Amanda-these colours were so great to work with.

    Thank you for joining in with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete