Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge 30


Inside of card


Willow with sun hat image.



For the Whiff of joy challenge 30 Friendship, I stamped Willow with sun hat image and then used disco black embossing powder to give it a bit of sparkle. I coloured the image using copic pens R00, E71, E47, B02 and BG05. The cardstock is blue Bazzil and the patterned paper is brown quilt from the Timeless collection. I have also stamped swirls and the word friend on the inside of the card. Then used Nestabilities for matting and laying the image, swirls and the word friend. For the finishing touch I then added paper lace, jewels which I glued on coloured gems, blue stickles and a flower.


Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda this is such a lovley card. I love the whiff of joy image you've used and the colours you've chosen are stunning and one of my favourites just now. have a good afternoon hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete